File this under “Places I Wouldn’t Put a Loaded Gun”
Last night I was talking with Sam from Gthing. We discussed search engine optimization, CSS magic, and all sorts of nerdy stuff (pretty much par for the course)… And we talked about guns.
Our coversation touched on each of the following five observations:
- A lot of people carry a loaded handgun as a concealed weapon.
- One common place to conceal said handgun is the crotchital region.
- Most of these people keep a round chambered.
- Some people even carry these concealed weapons, “cocked and locked”.
- A Google search returns over 101 thousand results for “accidentally shot himself in the groin”…
I’ve lost my faith in humankind.