How to use your iPhone while lying down in bed
I love my phone. But it sucks to use it while lying down, because no matter how I turn it, it tries to stay right-side-up. But I’ve figured out a coping mechanism. So here’s how to use your iPhone while lying down in bed:
- Lay down on your side.
- Turn the iPhone on it’s side, so it’s actually usable.
- Open Safari, or any other app that can’t stay right-side-up.
- Wait for the interface to turn all sideways and worthless.
- Turn it so that the iPhone is completely upside-down. Most apps, Safari included, won’t know what to do… so they’ll freak out and stay in landscape mode.
- Now the landscape mode is usable!