If you could…

If you could fire the worst segment of your customers, would you do it?

If you could get rid of half the annoyance of a project at the risk of alienating those who benefit least from said project, would you do it?

If you had the magic bullet that could improve the experience of 80% at the exclusion of the other 20%, would you do it?