Spoiler alert: this blog entry contains punchlines
I once spent an entire afternoon telling really terrible jokes to a friend. He was intrigued by them, so he kept asking for more… I’d tell the joke, then he’d write down the punchline so he could remember them.
Tell you what. I’ll tell you a few of the punchlines. If one of them looks good, let me know and I’ll tell you the whole joke :)
- Silly Babbit, kicks are for Twids!
- You should let your pages do the walking through the yellow fingers…
- He was rough, and he was tough, and he was used to hardships.
- Have you ever seen a mothball?
- Only Hugh can stop florist friars.
- A brick.
- It’s a knick-knack, Patti Black, give the frog a loan. his old man’s a Rolling Stone.
- Oh no, it’s just ice cream.
- That’s because he was a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
- I can’t stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer.
- You can’t have your kayak and heat it too.