PHP Docblock Generator release notes
PHP Docblock Generator 2.0
PHP Docblock Generator is ready for Yosemite and Coda 2.5. Give it a spin!
PHP Docblock Generator 1.2
- Bug fix for Lion.
PHP Docblock Generator 1.1
- Fixed compatibility with Zen and TEA for Coda plugins.
PHP Docblock Generator 1.0
This is a complete rewrite of the plug-in back end, resulting in amazing performance and opening up a little elbow room for new features. Unfortunately, it’s also no longer compatible with Leopard. If you use OS X version 10.5 or older, please continue using PHP Docblock Generator 0.2.4
- Crazy speed improvements.
- “Generate Docblock” menu item is now disabled unless the current tab is in “Editor” mode.
- Autogenerated descriptions are automatically selected, so if you don’t want a lame description like “Abstract MyClass class” you can just start typing.
- User feedback (system beep) occurs when the plug-in can’t find a code signature to document.
- Smarter parameter type guessing for functions and member variables.
- Plays better with PHP 5.3.
PHP Docblock Generator 0.2.4
- Sometimes Coda does a bad job of providing the environment variables promised by the plug-in API… As far as I can tell, this is a problem only in Snow Leopard, and only with the bundled PHP 5.3.0 build. This version includes a fix for Coda’s bug. :)
- Fixed display of static keyword on class member variables.
- Re-enabled docblocks for functions that don’t use the The One True Brace Style.
- Added docblock generation for interfaces.
- Enabled documentation for one line functions and abstract functions.
PHP Docblock Generator 0.2.3
- Fixed a bug where docblocks would be inserted mid-line if the cursor wasn’t at the start (now they just aren’t generated).
- (Finally) fixed quirks triggering the plug-in introduced by the Coda 1.6.1 plug-in API changes.
PHP Docblock Generator 0.2.2
- Fixed a display bug in functions with a default
- Fixed a bug that prevented documenting any function parameters which followed a default
- Fixed a bug that prevented displaying
@staticin some docblocks.
PHP Docblock Generator 0.2.1
- PHP Docblock generator now works with
- This one goes out to all you Drupal developers :)
PHP Docblock Generator 0.2
- Fixed a bug that prevented documenting functions like
- Fixed a bug with functions declared
public finalinstead of
- Fixed a bug that prevented documenting abstract and final classes.
- Improved flexibility of function declaration parsing regex.
@accessguessing for functions and member variables.
- Improved member var docblock formatting and insertion point.
- Added member variable type guessing based on assigned values.
- Added fuction/method param type guessing based on default values.
PHP Docblock Generator 0.1